Ford has been trying to reinvent itself by introducing some of the older vehicles with new technologies. Ford Fiesta has remained one of the most popular cars that came out of Ford stable but Ford has now decided to introduce their new 1.0 liter turbocharged three cylinder engine that has won many awards and recognition worldwide.
Ford believes that the combination of superior engine in Ford Fiesta will only offer them better market space as Fiesta has already impressed many consumers around the world. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of the vehicle in the 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost review below.
- Ford has decided to up the exteriors of the vehicle and therefore they have made some minor tweaks to the front fascia that makes it more aerodynamic and sporty. The front side gets the wider grille along with sculpted headlamps that are long and slanted.
- The fog lights are designed and fitted well below the headlamps to offer more aggressive appearance to the vehicle. While on the rear side the 2014 Ford Fiesta gets tail lights that are almost on the side with rear lights at the bottom as well.
- Ford has already made an announcement that they will be incorporating 1.0 liter EcoBoost engine that has the capability to produce 123 horsepower and 148 lb feet of torque. The company claims that although the engine is smaller it has the potential to perform better than other compact cars in the same class.
- The engine is mated with five speed manual transmission and Ford claims that the estimate EPA of the vehicle at 37 mpg which is pretty good for car buyers that are conscious about the fuel economy of the vehicle.
- Ford has also focused on the interior of the vehicle and therefore it gets the best space options and is ideal for tall passengers as well. The car offers better room for all the passenger making it spacious and comfortable.
- Ford is also going to add lots of connectivity features to the vehicle like Bluetooth, Sync, MyFord Touch and MyKey Technology that will offer technology options to buyers.
- Ford claims that the new vehicle will also have an array of safety features like AdvanceTrac, ABS, stability and traction control and child seat anchors and locks.
- While Ford has not provided the price for the vehicle it is estimated that 2014 Ford Fiesta will be priced at $15,000 and above.