Full size sedans are still very much in demand although most buyers look out for SUVs and family vehicles that are comparatively smaller. Toyota has been leading the race with some of the best sedans like Corolla and Camry in the market. However, the company has decided to up the competition by introducing the 2013 Toyota Avalon that will attract more sedan buyers. Toyota believes that offering more choices to car buyers will work in their favor because different consumers have different taste and requirements. With 2013 Toyota Avalon the company has decided entice sedan car buyers that need something with a quality substance.
- Toyota has paid lots of attention to make the exteriors better and therefore the new 2013 Toyota Avalon gets wide mouth lower grille which makes it stand apart from the rest of the sedans in the same family. The front fascia also offers better hood channels and narrow headlamps that look well sculpted.
- On the rear end the LED tail lights do the trick as they extend a bit long into the trunk. The character lines on the side offer style and sporty looks to the vehicle making it look luxurious as well.
- All 2013 Toyota Avalon models are incorporated with 3.5 liter V6 engine that has the capability to produce 268 horsepower and 248 lb feet of torque. The engine is combined with six speed automatic transmission that offers better performance to the vehicle.
- The vehicle performs well in terms of fuel economy offering EPA estimates of 40 mpg in the city, 39 mpg on the highway and 40 mpg combined.
- It also offers some of the best safety features that make it convenient and better for drivers who usually drive on highways.
- The interior of vehicle is very luxurious and offers better comfort and space to the passengers even in the rear seat. In the front the driver gets 6.1 inch touch screen center console that offers lots of connectivity and music control features. It also offers 8 way power adjustable driver seat for long journeys and better comfort ride.
- 2013 Toyota Avalon also comes with heated rear seats and with armrest and cup holder for the rear passengers. The wood grain style interior trim with smoked chrome accents offer a luxurious atmosphere inside the cabin and also cut the noise from the engine.
- 2013 Toyota Avalon is available in the market for MSRP $30,990 and above.