Looking for a stylish performance car in the market? Well, there are many performance cars that you can find in the market with high budget price but if you are tied up with limited budget and if you still want something that can offer superior performance then 2013 Scion FR-S Coupe is something that should be on your buy list.
Co-developed with Subaru the 2013 Scion FR-S Coupe is something that will appeal to youngster that want lot of style factor added to the performance of the vehicle. Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the car in the 2013 Scion FR-S Coupe review below.
- Scion has decided to offer the vehicle in single trim level and therefore there are no options available for buyers in terms of design and exteriors. All the 2013 Scion FR-S Coupe has similar sporty design that talks about race track vehicles.
- The design of the vehicle is inspired from some of the earlier Toyota race cars. The vehicle is made from lighter materials and therefore the overall weight of the car is also low offering better fuel economy and handling on the road.
- Under the sleek hood of the car sits 2.0 liter horizontally opposed boxer four cylinder engine that can offer 200 horsepower and 151 lb feet of torque. The engine is mated well with the six speed manual transmission or six speed automatic with paddle shifters and rev-matched downshifts.
- The manual transmission vehicle offers acceleration of zero to 60 mph in 6.6 seconds while the automatic is slower at 7.9 seconds for the same distance. The car is fuel efficient with EPA estimates of 22 mpg in the city, 30 mpg on the highway and 28 mpg combined. The automatic version offers better fuel economy of 25/34/28 city/highway and combined.
- The interior is very much like a sports car and therefore the front seats are good and supportive for long distance driving. The back seats are comfortable and offer better leg space to the passengers. The overall center console is good and basic offering all the information and controls close to the driver.
- The cargo space of the vehicle is not really as big as other vehicles in the same range but 2013 Scion is very much like a sports car that focuses on performance.
- 2013 Scion FR-S Coupe is available in the market for MSRP $24,500.